Please note: The below policy applies to all unstitched items ( sarees, dupattas, shawls, and stoles) except items discounted (marked down) in Sales and promotional offers and personalized items.
- Notify us within 3 days of receipt of order via email at email@example.com regarding your exchange request. We will send you an email confirmation, post which, you need to ship the unused product to us (at the shipping address mentioned below) in its original packaging along with the invoice and all labels intact.
- Please note: Use the below guideline to check whether your ordered items are eligible for exchanges or returns.
- For ready-to-ship non-tailored ( non stitched garments ( excluding custom made personalized orders) i.e. sarees ( without tailored blouse), shawls, stoles, and dupattas, we offer you an exchange or a store credit (with 3-month validity) without any deduction. In case you want a money refund and not store credit, we will refund the money to your credit card/ PayPal account or bank account after deducting a restocking fee of 6% to cover us for payment and order processing charges. Refund or Store credit is offered in the currency of purchase ( the currency in which you paid us). For sarees, where the blouse is tailored, we cannot offer a return on the saree. Please note that only sarees without stitched blouses, shawls, dupattas, and stoles are eligible for exchange or return.
- For Personalized Orders, we don’t offer cancellation, return, or refunds. Custom-made orders are orders where customization has been done to the customer’s specific requirements not available in the ready-to-ship standard product. Custom-made orders include the stitched and personalized products in our catalog.
- Please note: All return shipments must be sent by the customer via a trackable courier service like FedEx, DHL, or UPS. We do not accept return shipments via ordinary post or postage service that does not provide online tracking to doorstep.
- Please note: The return shipping cost and any duties/ taxes arising on the return shipment are to be borne by the customer.
- Return Shipping Address: Please address the return shipment to the below address and phone number. Preferably put tamper-proof packing on the shipping box.
For the US & Canada, please ship to the following address: 40397 San Sebastian Place, Fremont, CA, 94539.
Phone (US): 650.457.9088
For India & all other countries, please ship to the following address: A-901, Rohtas Presidential, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010.
Phone (India): 9235513453
Be sure to retain the proof of dispatch (issued by your courier service provider).
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Kaarighar item tags attached and any related accessories included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled, or altered returns, or anything Karighar reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
In the case of minor design and color variations as there will always be some variation between products.
Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
Package refused by the recipient.
Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.
On Shipping –
Customs And International Shipping
All our orders are shipped internationally from our central warehouse in India to your provided shipping address via DHL/FEDEX/UPS. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with DHL/FEDEX/UPS to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from DHL/FEDEX/UPS for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay DHL/FEDEX /UPS directly at the time of delivery.